Bright Conversion respects your privacy and is committed to taking reasonable steps towards protecting your privacy online and managing your information responsibly, in order to best understand the products and services that are most useful to you.
By visiting our site and/or when interacting with us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by this policy. This policy applies to the website located at www.brightconversion.com (collectively, the "Website"), to any phone, fax, and/or mail operations concerning processing of orders and questions about products or services, as well as our marketing contacts with you.
We take data protection very seriously and abide by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant privacy laws that govern our jurisdiction. The data controller within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is responsible for the processing of your personal data is Bright Conversion Ltd.
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached by email at [email protected]
CONSENT & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Personal information (“Personal Data”) you provide to us. We may collect the personal information you may provide to us when you contact us, join our subscribers list or when you voluntary provide to us for any service which includes:
- Contact data, contact information such as your full name, email addresses, phone number and professional title.
- Registration data, such as information that you provide to register for an account or including the day and month of your birth.
- Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us and your interests and preferences.
- Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us,
- Marketing data, such as the email address or contact details that we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, sweepstakes and contests.
Data from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
- Business partners, such as advertising and joint marketing partners.
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- Public sources, such as blogs, forums or social media platforms.
Automatic Collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service;
- establish and maintain your account on the Service;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- provide customer support and maintenance for the Service;
- facilitate your login to the Sites via third party platforms, such as Google and Facebook; and
- enable security features of the Sites, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to send you Bright Conversion-related marketing communications and Third Party offers as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Your Choices section below or by sending our data protection office an email for an opt-out request.
For research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including analyzing and improving the Service and our business.
To create anonymous data. We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
To comply with laws and regulations. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements; (c) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyber attacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as service fulfillment, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing and risk and fraud mitigation).
Advertising partners. Third party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our services, and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads to them and similar users on their platforms.
Third party platforms. Social media and other third party platforms that you connect to the Service, such as when you use options to access the Service by logging into a social media platform. Please note, we do not control the third party’s use of your personal information.
The public. Other users of the Service and the public, when you disclose personal information for public use. For instance, you may be able review a product that you purchased, and we will display your name along with the content you submit. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to them. Please be aware that any information you post publicly can be cached, copied, screen captured or stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines) before you have a chance to edit or remove it.
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business transferees. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access or update your account information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt out of subscribers list. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the email or by information our Data Protection Officer via email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails. If you receive marketing text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing text messages from us by replying STOP to our marketing message.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings to block cookies. Remember that restricting cookies may limit the services we offer to you.
Advertising Choices. You may opt-out of interest-based advertising.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com
Choosing not to share your personal information. If you do not provide information that we need to provide the Service, we may not be able to provide you with certain features. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service when we request it.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Bright Conversion may process your Personal Data for the reasons mentioned above and because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- You have given us permission to do so
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Bright Conversion will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Israel and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Israel and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Bright Conversion may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Bright Conversion may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Bright Conversion
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Bright Conversion aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Bright Conversion relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
To exercise any of the right above or to opt-out, please send us an email to [email protected]
THIRD PARTY SITES & AFFILIATES
The Sites may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case of discovering a child under 18 has provided us with personal data, we will immediately remove it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary action.